For decades, there was really only one option for those who had crooked teeth – braces. But those metal braces came with plenty of issues including discomfort, obvious appearance issues, and even problems eating what you wanted to. Invisalign braces have changed that, and today they’re being used more and more as people begin to realize just what these braces have to offer to them.
Talking to your dental professional is the first step for making sure you’re choosing the best dental option for your needs, but the fact is that Invisalign is providing a solution that more and more people are choosing – and with good reason. Just take a look to see more about why they’re becoming the norm for those looking to straighten their teeth and improve their smile.
• Clear braces are created using sophisticated computer modeling. This way you get a perfect fit and also braces that provide faster results than traditional braces will. Your smile could be straightened within one to two years instead of the up to five years that traditional metal braces sometimes take.
• It’s no secret that your food options are somewhat limited with metal braces. Certain foods are restricted. But Invisalign braces are removable, which means you can take them out, enjoy whatever food you like, and then put them back in.
• Those metal braces can sometimes be embarrassing – especially for adults who are straightening their teeth. Clear braces eliminate that embarrassment and let you get a straight smile without having to worry the overall appearance of your smile during the treatment process.
• Invisalign also straightens teeth with less discomfort and pain. Metal braces can have wires and rough edges that cut the inside of your mouth. Clear braces don’t have those rough edges, and provide a smooth surface that still straightens your teeth.
• The process of actually getting Invisalign is easier, too. Instead of an hours-long process attaching metal braces to your teeth, you visit your dentist and get fitted for your Invisalign. Then, once they’re ready, you return and get the braces, completing a basic fitting session in the office. It’s much less invasive and far easier to do.
In short, if you’re looking for a simple way to brighten up your smile, straighten teeth, and give yourself back the confidence that you may have been lacking, few things can compare to what Invisalign can do for you. It’s worth taking a closer look at for anyone who needs braces but wants more from them.