Straighten Your Teeth Without Anyone Knowing You’re Wearing Braces
Invisalign is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth using removable aligners to achieve the gorgeous smile you deserve. No more metal brackets or wires! Invisalign aligners are practically clear; or as close to “invisible” as one can get making Invisalign a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day to day interactions with others.
Using advanced 3-D computer-imaging technology to capture your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only. Each aligner is worn for about 2 weeks in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved. The amount of aligners and the duration of treatment varies for every person.
Unlike metal or ceramic braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink whatever you want during treatment by simply removing the aligners before a meal or snack. And you can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene. Because there is no more wire adjustments, you will likely spend less time in the doctor’s chair and more time doing what you have to do!
Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, so you can get straighter teeth without anyone knowing!
We are a certified Invisalign Teen provider.
Bummed out about having braces? Invisalign Teen gives you a whole new way to wear braces for a “clearly” amazing smile!
As if I don’t have enough to worry about……now I need braces too?
The team has a game this Friday night, homecoming is in a month, and what about my yearbook pictures?! Don’t stress! With Invisalign Teen you won’t need to turn down any dates, wear a paper bag over your head, or hide out in your room for two years!
Invisalign Teen aligners are a perfect fit for your lifestyle, because aligners are:
• Super comfortable
• Customized just for you
Pizza, popcorn… no problem!
You’ve probably heard from friends that with braces you won’t be able to eat anything. With Invisalign Teen you can eat whatever you want!
Unlike traditional metal braces, your Invisalign Teen aligners are removable, which means you can go ahead and eat all the things you love without worrying about breaking a bracket or losing a rubber band. Cheers!
It’s your life, keep it that way!
Invisalign aligners are really comfortable and very durable. They fit in with any of your extracurricular activities. So whether you’re swimming the 50 meter race, out on the field throwing the football, or playing the clarinet with the school’s band, you don’t have to worry about your braces getting in the way!
Invisalign Teen is designed to custom-fit your teeth and go with your lifestyle. During your treatment, you can keep smiling, playing, sports, eating what you want, and brushing and flossing normally. The aligners are made of a smooth plastic and move your teeth gradually. Invisalign Teen really works. It helps correct a broad range of dental and orthodontic issues. You can get a confident smile without metal bands, brackets or wires.
The Do’s and Don’ts When Using Invisalign Clear Aligners
Make sure you DO these things:
- Remove your aligners for eating and for drinking anything other than water.
- Keep your aligners in for 20-22 hours every day.
- Brush and floss thoroughly after every meal. Make sure you’ve gotten rid of all food particles before you insert your aligners.
- Rinse your aligners each time you remove or insert them.
- Keep up with all scheduled appointments.
- Speak, smile, and live normally thanks to the convenience and confidence offered by Invisalign!
Make sure you DON’T do these things:
- Leave your aligners in while drinking heavily-pigmented beverages. Doing so may risk staining your aligners or even your teeth.
- Use ordinary toothpaste or a stiff brush to brush your Invisalign aligners. This may scratch the plastic and compromise their effectiveness.
- Rinse your aligners in hot water. High enough temperatures can warp the aligners and lengthen the amount of treatment time required.
- Remove your aligners outside of mealtimes if at all possible. Remember, they are intended for nearly round-the-clock wear.
- Delay reaching out to your orthodontist if you have any questions or problems. Better safe than sorry is always the rule.
- Tuck your aligners into a napkin while you’re eating. This is one of the most common ways patients lose their aligners!