Having a great smile is something that can improve every aspect of your life, from your confidence to your self esteem to even the potential future you may have. First impressions can make a big difference, and having a bright, beautiful smile makes a difference in a big way.
But if you have crooked teeth it can be difficult to get the smile you really deserve. Braces and retainers have always been the go to option here, but the fact is that using Invisalign for teen or adults could be a better choice and one that offers you exactly what you need to get the best smile possible.
There are several reasons that choosing Invisalign makes so much sense, and taking a closer look at these benefits is well worth doing.
• Comfort – Metal braces are placed and remain where they are for an extended period of time. They can be uncomfortable and even painful at times. Invisalign clear braces are smoother and removable, so if a problem with discomfort arises it can be managed easily.
• Safety – Those metal braces can end up cutting or scratching the inside of the mouth. But Clear Invisalign braces have no sharp edges and are totally straight, providing much better results and better safety throughout the process of straightening teeth.
• Speed – Invisalign could provide results within a year to two years, leaving you with totally straight teeth and a smile you can be proud of. Traditional metal brackets could take as long as 5 years in some cases.
• Accuracy – Invisalign braces are designed using specialize computer modeling. This means that you get braces that are much more accurate and that will provide better, faster results overall. They’re must more accurate than traditional options can be.
• Appearance – The simple fact is that when you have braces, they’re noticeable. And many people feel self-conscious about their metal braces and the way they make them look. With Invisalign this isn’t’ an issue since your braces are entirely invisible.
The bottom line is simple – Invisalign offers those with dental issues the chance to get a bright, straight smile that they can be proud of without the numerous hassles that can come from metal braces. If you’re looking for a way to improve the appearance of your smile, it’s worth talking to our dental professional as soon as possible to ensure that you’re able to get started using Invisalign and start getting the smile that you deserve.